Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give this man his due

if I laff I dead.....

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    if I laff I dead.....

... who is this?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One of Bricktop big artiste
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Him know how fe draw attention to himself, that is for sure. Tell you the truth me kinda rate the man.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bricky is yute's marketing manager.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Tessanne have her own art show in England? Well then

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Tessanne have her own art show in England? Well then

...lol....there you go.....damn skippy.....ask dem again yaw Bricky

Comment

Working...
              X