• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how you feeling now Bricktop?

America surprise me!

Congrats Tessanne Chin!!!
    Peter R

Feel just the same as I did every time I saw Tessanne at Red Bones...I keep it real...don't run in after the fact

Comment

Who more nasal.. Tessanne or Celine ?

Comment

her vocals have improved throught the course of the show ... she look the same though so i understand

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No doubt. She became more comfortable and was willing to take a chance.
          The biggest reason she won was because she was able to improve and deliver better song choice and vocals as she went along.

It will be interesting to see what her album will be like and the amount of press coverage she gets.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that is the biggest thing with America. With all their faults, it is a country that people can progress in, and been talented and with drive, hopefully some people will shine through.

Where else in the world would a Jamaican be able to compete in this talent show? Where else would some be able to compete in pretty much a local spelling B competition?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

england?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I doubt it unless you have the citizenship or it is "commonwealth".
                Also not sure if the British public would have voted for a Jamaican.

Anyway the above lines is just my opinion.

Comment

Apparently a lot of the choices she didn't agree with at first but Adam insisted.

At first I was of the opinion that the coaches were just there for celebrity status but given Tessanne's journey I can see now that the coach can really make a difference.

I see she is down to perform on Shaggys show , I hope that won't get killed because I know these contracts are very restrictive.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The public perception of The Voice is that it's all about the celebrity coaches and less about the contestants. Tessanne will change that if she goes on to become a commercial success. She has the appeal of a Rihanna and the sky is now the limit for her.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Shaggy is her manager...he got her the Voice audition...

Comment

She's on Jay Leno tonight.
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          that is the biggest thing with America. With all their faults, it is a country that people can progress in, and been talented and with drive, hopefully some people will shine through.

Where else in the world would a Jamaican be able to compete in this talent show? Where else would some be able to compete in pretty much a local spelling B competition?
                          You are quite correct here Sass

Babylon does indeed have its unique charms
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yeah but Universal might put a hold on it first. I can't see she doing too many local venues and shows before her album and big appearances.

Comment

thanks, if a can stay up.

Comment

Working...
                              X