You Cheating Jamaicans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Well I used my MJ to vote and I make no apologies for that. If the voice want to even the playing field (somewhat) then people from the respective singers home state shouldn't be allowed to vote as their only basis in many cases is due to the home state connection. This is also true of many of Tessanne's supporters who are only on the bandwagon cause she is a yardie... The Voice organizers must see some inherent imbalance in excluding Tessanne's supporters from her home "state"... especially when NBC beaming live and direck innan my bedroom... mek him go do sumpn to a duck! :kissteet:
    Hey...the presenter/MC even gives 'shout out' to all a yaaaard!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If it doesn't at least I gave it a shot! She deserves to win, given her competition (( I put that sidebar there for you BT)), so let's see if the American public is honest or waggonist . TC
      Peter R

Comment

What is your MJ numbah?

Comment

Even when you use Strong VPN?

Comment

It's a Rochester NY number... 585 861 9588. I usually have it unplugged as I no longer have a desktop at home and so the MJ gets plugged into a laptop as needs be. If I see a missed call in my email I'll return it, however I don't have an international plan for the MJ, just North America.
            Peter R

Comment

Try Media voip or I cld ser u up with an improved system

Comment

If we can cheat for Tessanne, others can cheat for Jacquie Lee. Perhaps The Voice should have fixed the holes in the system?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Google voice numbers...lol ...5 breds ?
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X