X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Cheating Jamaicans!!!

Sam Samson
    1 hour ago

So disgusted that many of Tessanne's supporters from Jamaica are cheating/voting when it's only open to American votes. On top of that they are bullying Jacquie Lee. Go to hell jerks.

From youtube.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So is it cheating when people outside of the USA buys her songs on iTunes?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      So is it cheating when people outside of the USA buys her songs on iTunes?
      The man made the post in the comment section below Tess' final song. After that performance it registered to him who has the BEST voice on the show, so instead to calling a spade a spade him start with the smokescreen.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Him accent want sound like Bricktop.....things that make you go hmmmmm
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I would certainly prefer that Jamaicans ease off the Magic Jack and securitykiss.com to get around the system. Or at least stop yapping all over the internet that this is a way to beat the system The Voice has in place.

The few hundred Jamaicans who have the technology to do that won't make a difference anyway.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that is what I was thinking. While it is not even 100,000 Jamaican votes, Jackie lee have many from here state voting for her just because she is from there.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh haffi tell the world how we beat the system? Mi also used Skype & my 5 Google Voice Numbers. That's about 70 votes.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Trust me it all over youtube and FB.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

He did throw him under the bus, no doubt about that.

Maybe he decided that he had to go all out for the better option or risk splitting the votes and losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      He did throw him under the bus, no doubt about that.

Maybe he decided that he had to go all out for the better option or risk splitting the votes and losing.
                      I see it as the man calling it as it is. The competition ended since Many Rivers, this was like Bolt running a 200m race, once him finish the turn, it is a matter of winning by how many meters.

Comment

Don't agree that it was over from Many Rivers to Cross. Not from a voting perspective which is what counts. She didn't fully make the sale until 2 weeks ago.

But yes Adam did the right thing given the situation.

Comment

Well I used my MJ to vote and I make no apologies for that. If the voice want to even the playing field (somewhat) then people from the respective singers home state shouldn't be allowed to vote as their only basis in many cases is due to the home state connection. This is also true of many of Tessanne's supporters who are only on the bandwagon cause she is a yardie... The Voice organizers must see some inherent imbalance in excluding Tessanne's supporters from her home "state"... especially when NBC beaming live and direck innan my bedroom... mek him go do sumpn to a duck! :kissteet:
                          Peter R

Comment

You know magic jack and all the other foolishness doesn't work right?

Comment

Yes NBC, or whoever the organizer is, I PAY for my cable to see your TV station suh low mi mi vote!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X