Bricky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricky

I'm lactating after watching Tessanne tonight. I think I may go into labour. The baby's last name gwine be Top.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bricky somebody asked to include you in the Tessanne conversation, so I am calling your name:

spot on the reggae itune chart.

Top two songs from 'The Voice'

#1. Redemption Song (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
      #2. Underneath It All (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
      #4. Hideaway - Tessanne Chin
      #7. I Want to Know What Love Is (Reggae Version) - Tessanne Chin
      #13. Loving You (feat. Kees Dieffenthaller) - Tessanne Chin
      #25. Call On Him - Tessanne Chin
      #37. You And Me - Tessanne Chin
      #48. Broken Melody (Semi Acapella) - Tessanne Chin
      #63. You Got What I Need (feat. DJ. Bambino) - Tessanne Chin
      #67. Messenger - Tessanne Chin
      #72. Who - Tessanne Chin
      #76. Reign O'er Me - Tessane Chin
      #81. Back To My Love (I Believe Riddim) - Tessanne Chin
      #88. Family - Tessanne Chin
      #89. Incredible Love - Tessanne Chin
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All de Trini dem a luv up Tessanne! after all she might just give Kes Diffenthaler a boost in his international career.
        Peter R

Comment

Good stuff...this girl just came out of nowhere...I mean who knew she could sing

Comment

Not since Michael Jackson kick the bucket has an artiste dominated a music chart like this! LOL!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nice! So she sure fe get her "desirable Jamaican" stamp inna her passport!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not you...for sure!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Craziest comment ever pon this forum.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Brickie must be heading to bellvue by now after seeing so much Nose and nasal singing on stage when Celine joined Tess !!!! LOL
                    Last edited by Assasin; December 17, 2013, 11:50 PM.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Check with customs case you may have fi go clear the CD dem. Mi hear say them marked "rejected". LOL
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

go way wid you chart, after Reggae nah selling. About 100 downloads that???LOL

Comment

At least yuh still have man city

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

and the waggonists run in...woieee mi belly

Comment

the cheese stands alone .....

Comment

Working...
                              X