Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still climbing the charts!
    Will she hit #1 before midnight?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I hope she wins, shed some positive light on Ja.

Comment

As at 6:30 AM:

#1. I Have Nothing (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
        #4. Let It Be (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin & Adam Levine

#11. And I Am Telling You (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee
        #13. Tiny Dancer (The Voice Performance) - Will Champlin & Adam Levine
        #14. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (The Voice Performance) - Will
        #19. Bridge Over Troubled Water (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
        #21. Try (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin

#25. We Remain (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee & Christina Aguilera
        #33. Back To Black (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee
        #61. Not Over You (The Voice Performance) - Will Champlin
        #70. Angel (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee
        #84. Redemption Song (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I-man, what's the link to the chart you're looking at? What I'm seeing is this with no Tessanne Chin in sight.http://www.apple.com/itunes/charts/
          Peter R

Comment

You're correct Karl...people who buy music might not necessarily vote. We'll see later tonight.
            Peter R

Comment

http://musicchartfeeds.com/itunes-chart/chart.asp
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                You're correct Karl...people who buy music might not necessarily vote. We'll see later tonight.
                buying the song counts as voting, it the song reaches the top 10 then it counts as 10 votes for each purchase

Comment

It was a very good performance and they are selling her youth and that she can grow.

I don't know why Adam did "Try" unless it is going to be her signature song for touring and recording
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They all had to do their blind audition song, wasn't a choice.

Jacquie is still the more likely one to have big commercial success because she has the 16 y.o. American sweetheart thing going for her.

Comment

yep and the fact is she would sign a long term contract.

Tess has the international appeal and mature talent going for her.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

why are you guys excluding bricktop from this conversation?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right, jus leggo di trophy. Ongle a few singahs (3 to be exact inna fi mi opinion) can handle Whitney big chune dem, an di Goodaz jus hangle it wid style.

Comment

It nah sel in Bricktop World..

sorry.. nasal..

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              The duet was a timeless classic which Adam handled wel
                              Bax up di oddah judge widih reggae part.

Comment

Working...
                              X