Tessanne's night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tessanne's night

Even though I did not like the selections for her, I still think she was the best of the night. The young girl's voice lacks soul for that Jennifer Holiday's /Hudson's song. Vote people!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The first two songs were not suited to show off her range. I am taking my listen to the Whitney song...now! A difficult song...to follow in Whitney's footsteps is a challenge for anyone.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It was good! ...very good without trying to imitate Whitney exactly.
      Good....very, very good!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        It was good! ...very good without trying to imitate Whitney exactly.
        Good....very, very good!
        https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=347656352040147

Comment

Remember the first song was not a choice. All 3 of them sang the song that they did in their audition.

I think the 2 selected songs were good ones for the occasion. The duet was a timeless classic which Adam handled well, unlike Christina who dominated her duet with the young girl. The Whitney song was just splendid.

Both songs are already charting on iTunes while none of the other 2 finalists are showing up yet. I think Tess has this in the bag!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hope you are right.
            ...that final performance by Jacquie Lee was out of this world after her earlier mediocre performances.

I am nervous!

Comment

At this rate Tess should be at #1 before midnight. In fact she might even be #1 and #2 by tomorrow.

iTunes Top 100

11. I Have Nothing (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
              24. Let It Be (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin & Adam Levine
              42. Bridge Over Troubled Water (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
              65. Try (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin

Must be some kind of record. I am sure no Jamaican artiste has had 4 songs in the iTunes top 100.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fantabulous!

Comment

The woman is an amazing singer, this was over from she did the jimmy cliff tune. I don't see why voting is necessary, it is clear who has the BEST Voice. wanted her to do Tifa matie wine, but the ?Whitney tune was great. Maybe that's what Bricktop means by nasal.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You have to keep updating your posts... She is climbing!

Comment

The song is bigger than her. Her voice lack maturity and soul.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As at 10.55 pm :

#6. I have nothing - Tess
                        #14.Let it Be - Tess/Adam;
                        #34. Tiny Dancer - Will/Adam;
                        #35. And I am telling you - Jacquie ;
                        #41. Bridge over water - Tess;
                        #43. I Do it for u - Will
                        #52. Try - Tess

Comment

Yes I agree. Very good talent but her voice needs more control. She scream too much sometime.

Comment

As at 11:30pm

#3. I Have Nothing (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
                            #10. Let It Be (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin & Adam Levine
                            #21. And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee
                            #23. Tiny Dancer (The Voice Performance) - Will Champlin & Adam Levine
                            #27. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (The Voice Performance) - Will Champlin
                            #30. Bridge Over Troubled Water (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
                            #41. Try (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
                            #44. We Remain (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee & Christina Aguilera

Comment

Definitely the best voice!
                              ...but it is all about 'the public'!

Comment

Working...
                              X