No announcement yet.

Fox News anchor - Jesus and Santa Claus were white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me nuh know bout all a dat. What we can say is that given what was written about the man by various sources, it seems reasonable to conclude that he did exist.

The letters of Apostle Paul are a good starting point. If we take them as what they were, just letters to his followers, it is clear that he felt like he had something to prove as a legitimate a church leader because he had never met Jesus in person the way Peter and the surviving disciples had. That's probably why he came up with the whole "I saw Jesus face to face on the road to Damascus" story.

Point being, we do not have to believe the doctrine of the New Testament books to treat them as historical documents. There is much value in them.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

What colour is the madman that lives in the gully on Olivier Road?

Comment

Ask his followers, me nuh know.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

My friend Islandman,I HAVE respect for you and I know you respect me too.
          Do not be too quick to brush aside Jawge's claims.
          We know christianity adapted many things from other religions.
          There is a concept that I am unable to refute that Jesus is the son of Caesar(god) and his wife Cleopatra was Mary.

Comment

muslim history have jesus speaking as a baby to the multitude; who set upon mary cause dem seh a wah kinda baby dis widout man, baby jesus seh bill nuh man to mi madda

Comment

super baby

Comment

Why would anyone be surprised if he had wooly hair and black skin,history point us in that direction,history also states the middle east and egypt had two european invasions at the time of christ birth,he could be white to dark ,but his genesis is african,from the egyptian mythology horus to historical documentation that Jesus went to egypt to study the mystery system and of course documented proof by various apostle and religous books that he existed.

To address the African image cc Roman images of Africans , the hue ranges and of course Ethiopian images of Christ.

https://www.google.com/search?q=roma...2F%3B336%3B501

https://www.google.com/search?q=ethi...w=1163&bih=558

http://museums.depaul.edu/events/for...ent-roman-art/

Dont forget Rome had African Generals and they waged a war against the last great African General Hannibal in that same sphere to begin the misinformation that history starts with european rome.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is not history , that is theology.

Comment

He could even have been born in Egypt as the Bethlehem story is questionable.

However that does not make his being sub-saharan African very likely.

I would say he most likely would look like a modern day Palestinian or a North African. Maybe a small chance of being East African.
                    Last edited by Islandman; December 13, 2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

wouldn't he look like a mix between Mary & God?

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Yuh see how ridiculous this all is?

Comment

I would rule out palestinian and North african because the Arab/Muslim/Turkish invasion came at the decline of the roman empire.Cant see how you rule out Sub Sahara when Sudan & Egypt was the foundation of Egyptian civilization.

Well more in favour of the subharian features , not rule out.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is Egypt though. If he was born in the Judeah/Samaria region (most likely) then he would likely look Palestinian.

Comment

Not if you separate theology from the history of religion.

Do you think everyone and everything in the Bible was fabricated?

Caesar? Pontius Pilate? The Babylonian conquest?

Comment

Working...
                                X