X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampiyas of the World Unite!!

Transylvania Chronicles

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Is that Mitsy(sp),if so,I would not have recognized her without Seaga standing next to her.
    Two men celebrating successfully undermining Jamaica(Michael Manley govt.).
    Permanently banning the solution for economic hardships today.
    Seaga showed better judgement thereafter though.
    I remember as a child making sureI saw his plane arrive and depart because of the way the media made it seemed he was worth it.A missed opportunity to arrest him.
    Picture captioned "The Suspects".
    Last edited by Rockman; December 13, 2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Is that Mitsy(sp),if so,I would not have recognized her without Seaga standing next to her.
      Two men celebration successfully undermining Jamaica(Michael Manley govt.).
      Permanently banning the solution for economic hardships today.
      Seaga showed better judgement thereafter though.
      I remember as a child making sureI saw his plane arrive and depart because of the way the media made it seemed he was worth it.A missed opportunity to arrest him.
      Picture captioned "The Suspects".
      The seditious behavior by Seaga et al was just about "business"
      Last edited by Don1; December 13, 2013, 02:55 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Fi real,but I have to ask,what role did our crime rate play in this alliance made in hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Fi real,but I have to ask,what role did our crime rate play in this alliance made in hell?
          It's all part of the JLPNP corruption complex

Comment

I expected that exact response,clever but cagey.
            If your feelings are opposing to mine then it is prudent for me to take a closer look at yours(in case I am missing something, and vice versa,I know you agree.
            Ergo we will be thinking.
            LOL

Comment

Who 'undermined' Manley in his second flirtation with running a country in 1989 resulting in even greater Hardships for the Economy ?

You Manley apologists are a real comedy act..

Comment

Don1 juss talk di tings... mi bun fiya pon all JLPNP tribalist an' all Vampiya

Comment

You speak of a Manley that was already beaten into submission,damage was already done in more ways that one.Is your point Jamaica would've ended up the same way without the disgraceful collusion?
                  What did Finsac do to our economy again?

Comment

Clever again...and cagey.
                    LOL!

Comment

Don1 ah veteran inna di Vampiya bunning ting..... BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beaten into submission ?

Suh wheh him a look power fah if him beaten into submission ????

lol ! woiee !

FINSAC ?

I believe FINSAC was the entity created to sell off Jamaican 'bad debt' resulting from Financial Sector collapse brought about by reckless Government policy/Economic Malpractice (probably more 'undermining')

Why yuh ask bout FINSAC ?

Comment

Under Finsac many businesses went under and because of false rumours of Manley heading towards communism,businesses left too.
                          More costly to Jamaica is Manley lost the will(largely because of people like you)hence his ideologies were diluted.
                          This is not uncommon,the Mandela during apartheid and the one emerging from prison are completely different.He captured our hearts before being imprisoned .
                          Political ideologies changed,
                          Last edited by Rockman; December 13, 2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Leading a liberation war and running a newly liberated nation are two different roles, requires different skills. Mandelas ideology did not change, he changed his approach to meet a new challenge.

Most rebel leaders cannot make the transition and end up as failures in government. Mandela could and so is seen as both a successful liberator and a successful president. That is why he is among the rarest of leaders.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No doubt he is worthy.
                              The philosophical argument given the same ending(Mandela become the President)his political ideologies probably would've been noticeably different had he not been imprisoned.His rule would have been celebrated either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X