Maudib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maudib

Apartheid has many ugly heads,one was the grassroot workers were unfairly treated.Madela fought against that,how. do you find similarities between Yew and Mandela when clearly Singaporeans struggle to be treated humanely in the workforce?
    Replacing them with immigrants and migrant workers is an example of Singapore Govt apathy for its core,its citizens.This is what Mandela opposed
    Yew is more akin to Botha than he is to Mandela.

Singaporeans struggle to be treated humanely in the workforce ?

Please provide evidence of this..

Thanks in advance...

Comment

It is hard to get worthwhile info out of Singapore primarily because of the war declared by its Govt on Journalism.Evidence is available on various social websites.We know base on what YOU said in one of the threads that migrants workers are treated inhumanely(for the reason there are always more to exploit),well that is emblematic of govt attitude towards workers,the replacements are harshly dealt with.
      What you fail to understand is the super rich in Singapore have no qualms paying exorbitant prices for their toys(cars)because they are buying it from one of the fellows but they refuse to pay decent wages to workers.

Comment

I ask for evidence and you give me this ?

Bwoy.. mi nuh used tuh dis.. is science mi duh.. not obeah..

Something went radically wrong in Jamaica innah di 70's bwoy.. das all mi can seh... you are proof positive !

Comment

Let us take a closer look at you.
          I know in you fervent to find excerpts from articles(unnamed too)to paint Singapore as a utopia,you had to come across anticles challenging that,you chose to ignore them.
          By your own admission,you do not know the views of native Singaporeans.
          There is discontent among Singaporeans.The cost of living is disproportionately high as it pertains to salaries.An example is a mediocre car cost more than twice there than elsewhere.Is this compensated by the at a mere glance higher..salaries?Well why Singaporeans do not have the luxury of choosing where to live.90% of Singaporeans have to resort to Govt subsidized housing for dwelling.Could it be their salaries?
          Singapore has imprisoned an alarming amout of joyrnalists,what they are hiding?
          No respect for due process,as evident in the case of the migrant workers being deported without even seeing a judge.
          The excerpts and wonderful stats you posted do not in any way refute the claims of social injustices.
          What we have is Singaporeans becoming second class citizens,forced to live under challenging conditions while the avaricious capitalists live a privileged life.
          Classic case of class exploitation.

Comment

I am not attempting to paint Singapore as a Utopia.. you are clearly searching for one though !

Singapore is a success story by any global standard..

Move along now.. please.

Comment

Question begging statements,didn't I previously voiced my disappointment at your"come backs"?

Comment

mi nuh pet and powdah..

if you insist on being obtuse and silly.. Wolverine treatment..

Comment

Is wolverine the same as being devoid of worthwhile info?

Comment

I am not interested in proving that the World is not flat..

You either accept it or you don't...

Last edited by Muadib; December 13, 2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

EXACTLY,and therein lies your problem.It makes all things shiny become gold.You simply assumed the info you select to be true,and fallaciously hold your subsequent conjectural knowledge of it to be automatically true too
                      Last edited by Rockman; December 13, 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X