X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brickie you can get back your money.

Exponential Holdings to refund investors by Friday

6:36 am, Wed December 11, 2013

Start-up investment firm, Exponential Holdings, will be refunding investors who participated in its share offer. The firm said this will be done on Friday.
    The repayment has become necessary as the company failed to attract at least J$300 million, as stipulated in its prospectus.
    The firm had set out to raise J$480 million, which it said would have been used in its hedge fund business.
    Exponential Holdings and its lead broker, Mayberry Investments, said they were grateful to investors who saw the company as a viable investment.
    The company had planned to list its shares on the Junior Market of the Jamaica Stock Exchange if its venture had been successful.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I saw that...the people don't believe in him it seems...

Comment

The people probably don't believe in paying a 2% fee and 20% of profits (hedge fund structure) to a man who has no record of getting the type of outsized returns in the US dollar market that warrants such a fee structure.

Comment

Mayberry says he was before his time. Classic.

Comment

well that explains it ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X