No announcement yet.

Don2.. yuh need fi step up yuh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No that a loan, you sell trinket and tax the people who embark and pay that back. How you pay back pothole money?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No that a loan, you sell trinket and tax the people who embark and pay that back. How you pay back pothole money?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I already explained the essential nature of a good road net like the NCH. I even itemized the benefits

Roads like the NCH are an indispensable input in national development... cruise ports enabling trinket sales are NOT

If you don't know that by now ... you are beyond redemption
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X