• Don2.. yuh need fi step up yuh

anti-port development campaign...

Before dem guh build one cruise ship port out ah Port Royal !!!

What private investors do with their money sunk in a cruise port is not a huge concern of mine at the moment

All now unnu nuh get it.....Private investment is how things should work

Where else you see private investment only in Cruise Shipping PORTS??? tell me.

Cruise lines do it all the time yuteman

What I don't see often is some of the world's most highly indebted countries borrowing heavily to build cruise ports with a few shops selling trinkets and taxi rides

I can think of 100 superior projects with higher ROI

show me where they do it without Government support and investment.

Thanks.

show me where they do it without Government support and investment.

Thanks.
            Ok happy to educate you..

Govt support yes. Big investment..NO
            http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1418

Many other private cruise port models around the world

you talking about private facilities. You not talking about real investment in Ports. Comedy to rhatid.

So those govts invested heavily in port facilities then turned them over to cruise lines for their exclusive use?? Are you daft???

Say it aint so Sass
                Last edited by Don1; December 11, 2013, 01:42 PM.

Stop make up stuff. Who is the Port Authority of Jamaica? Are they part of the cruise line???

What info you have on ROI on the port and projection???

Sass you requested and received examples of privately developed ports

What nonsense are you driving at now? You appear confused

Rhatid.. mi figghet yuh not to au fait wid PPP...

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        Rhatid.. mi figghet yuh not to au fait wid PPP...

Mi kinda partial to dem deh PPP where private guy put up di cash an GOJ offer non-cash assets eg. land, long term licensing etc....Since wi cash poor and engulfed by debt yuh nuh

Mi tink wi affi all borrow money fi fix di pothole dem whe DigiJam app dem locate........ woooiiee
                        Last edited by Don1; December 11, 2013, 04:18 PM.

mi think a tax money fi fix potholes.

LOL... the said money whe build port fi trinket sales is dat fix pothole, pay police an teacha, maintain skool an hospital etc

Guess wha... ah mostly borrows ... ~55% of GOJ budget is in debt servicing

Das why going into more debt on projects wid a low ROI is... backward

No that a loan, you sell trinket and tax the people who embark and pay that back. How you pay back pothole money?