• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Worl' Boss

Comment

seeit deh...

Comment

how you know bout dat ? fuss mi ah hear..

Things dat make you go hmmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          ...save she could try "Sitting here in limbo - by Jimmy Cliff" as one of her 2 songs. Think this could be tinkered with to expand use of (her) voice and such could/would resonate with voting audience .

Hell no way!!! It is time for her to drop her own song "Hideaway". After she does that, me can done watch The Voice. If she moves on further, then it's BRAWTA fi me.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fact is she and Adam been doing just fine. Continue on.

What I really would want to see is she bring out Tammy and do a duet.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I must say I don't really get the criticism about...if it wasn't for The Voice

Well isn't that is why she went on The Voice?

I mean you could say that about Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Susan Doyle and a host of others. None of them learnt to sing on these shows, many of them had stalled careers, but the shows got them the attention they needed to showcase their talent.

I knew Tessane could sing and sing well. if it wasn't for The Voice I would not have known how well. I stand by my view that she is as good a female vocal talent as I have heard come out of Jamaica.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Both Historian and I were talking about how good a singer she was from about 2009 or 2010. She has improved on the voice however as Adam is pushing her to do things she wasn't comfortable with before.

I am glad she is getting the exposure and I wish her the best in her career.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

she is a good vocalist now??!!! shi not nasal again? PROGRESS!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    I must say I don't really get the criticism about...if it wasn't for The Voice

Well isn't that is why she went on The Voice?

I mean you could say that about Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Susan Doyle and a host of others. None of them learnt to sing on these shows, many of them had stalled careers, but the shows got them the attention they needed to showcase their talent.

I knew Tessane could sing and sing well. if it wasn't for The Voice I would not have known how well.
                    I would think she went on the voice to introduce herself to the American audience. I find it amusing how all of a sudden on a Monday night everybody posting on Facebook about Tessane and eager to mention she is Jamaican. At least you knew about her, how many people was in an area where her songs were being played and didn't take notice. But now that she (a Jamaican) is on an American TV show, everybody loves her.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hear you but I guess I just accept that is how fans are whether it is music sports or whatever.

Most people are waggonists but guess what, waggonists are who make you a star.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you and Mosiah inna competition or sittin? my gawd man

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          shouldn't you be organizing the next Voice viewing party at terra nova with the rest of the hens
                          LOL. Stop it please.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            Free Worl' Boss
                            Moderators, moderators LOL. Stop please.

Comment

does it matter? because no one heard about her before that now that they have heard they should not post about bigging her up? what is wrong with that?

yuh acting like bricktop lite ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mosiah is no competition!

Comment

Working...
                                X