No announcement yet.

Bricktop Tessane is kicking a$$ on iTunes this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what yuh thought about her rendition of Katy Perry tune... Unconditionally ?

Comment

she sang it a year ago?

anyway ... the issues coming out ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don't listen Katy Perry...sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Here we go again, not realizing what we have. Tessanne scored big with Many Rivers to Cross, at least critically, then tore up iTunes with Redemption Song.

If they are going to be doing 2 sings from now, it seems like a reggae song will be one of them. For me, Adam could ask her to sing Chaka Demus and Pliers' Murder She Wrote and Tessanne would shell it dung same way! I mean, what is more drab than Redemption Song, and look how she nailed it. She actually improved on Bob's original, which is not really a big deal because Bob was no great vocalist.

How about No Woman No Cry? SHELLINGS!!!
          What have I done that can be called "Here we go again"?
          Isn't it a fact that she has advanced and needs to continue advancing?

...and I think her best chance of so doing is to broaden her song selection to great songs that do not have that 'pure Ja feel'. Songs with more main stream international appeal that would best show her wide vocal range.

...save she could try "Sitting here in limbo - by Jimmy Cliff" as one of her 2 songs. Think this could be tinkered with to expand use of (her) voice and such could/would resonate with voting audience .
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

She had an album out...didn't see any of you post any of the songs from the album here...no gushing about her being the best female vocalist in Jamaica...look like reality shows shape your opinions

Comment

suh den ... how?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh know how to use YouTube ?

Comment

Clearly is nuff tings yuh nuh listen tuh..

Yuh tone deaf..

Yuh best comedy was di nasal ting doh.. dat did tuff !

lol ! woiee ! mi belly !

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    She had an album out...didn't see any of you post any of the songs from the album here...no gushing about her being the best female vocalist in Jamaica...look like reality shows shape your opinions
                    You have a point. She had some songs out and if it wasn't for the Voice no one would be singing her praises. However, your hatred' or should I say bitteness towards the lady doesn't surprise me. Afterall, you saw Potential Kid as some potential ....a position I still find funny today.

Many Rivers to cross was amazing, suh easy wid the criticism.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Do you believe she is a good vocalist ?

All nasal issues aside..

Comment

She is a good vocalist...that being said...she did no justice to Redemption Song or Many Rivers To Cross

Comment

Not interested...sorry

Comment

your sense of justice is already in question sooo...

Comment

of course not.. after all.. you are not trying to offer informed criticism...

Comment

shouldn't you be organizing the next Voice viewing party at terra nova with the rest of the hens

Comment

Working...
                                X