No announcement yet.

Bricktop Tessane is kicking a$$ on iTunes this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world class vocal talent that took all the vibes out of a bob marley and a jimmy cliff chune...note perfect & vibesless

Comment

You bitter bad. Is what she do you? pick Cuff over you?

Comment

LOL, it really sound personal fe true.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is wha!??....Norbrook she ah seh?

Comment

On to next week she goes. Cuff better watch out, Adam and Brickie out for him.

Comment

Here we go again, not realizing what we have. Tessanne scored big with Many Rivers to Cross, at least critically, then tore up iTunes with Redemption Song.

If they are going to be doing 2 sings from now, it seems like a reggae song will be one of them. For me, Adam could ask her to sing Chaka Demus and Pliers' Murder She Wrote and Tessanne would shell it dung same way! I mean, what is more drab than Redemption Song, and look how she nailed it. She actually improved on Bob's original, which is not really a big deal because Bob was no great vocalist.

How about No Woman No Cry? SHELLINGS!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My yute...get a hold of yourself...

Comment

not what she did to me...it's what she did to jimmy & bob's songs...many rivers to cross supposed to gi yuh chills...di song supposed to have vibes...poor unnuh

Comment

Scuse me!?

That's my bizniz!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Scuse me!?

That's my bizniz!
                      woooiiiee mi gonads!!!!!!
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

follow through wid yuh logic...most people feel seh it nevah good? i recall jimmy cliff commending her on the performance, not sure anyone can speak for bob ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But I have heard many others did worst. A nuh like the first time someone a do the songs.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what yuh expect Jimmy to say...that it was awful and never have no vibes? a wah di?

Comment

well, him neva haffi seh nutten and he is on record as endorsing it plus people buy it up, ongle you one a fight di good fight!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not fighting anything...i am just not a waggonist...nobody bought her album when it came out...all of this hype is manufactured...bout Tessanne sing Many Rivers To Cross better than Jimmy Cliff...absolute vibesless hogwash...where was all your praise a year ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X