Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceland and crime

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25201471
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Maybe we should all move to Iceland, and then we could all smoke weed and get high. There are some who believe the US could one day become a Utopian society where crime is zero and they look to Congress for leadership. Then there are the other extremists, who believe their certain rights should not be infringed upon under any circumstances. Both are equally ignorant of the legacy & the history of slavery, Jim Crow & lynchings in America, and this orgy of violence that has an impact on our society today.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

when y'all move there .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well one has to dream.

You don't think Jamaicans should dream of a violence free society too???

We can't just say because of pass evil we have to remain as violent as we are today.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We can dream all day, but until we take back the country from the criminals of Gordon House, we will continue the bloodletting of 1,200 killings/year.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

so we actually can do something????

Comment

We can do a lot, we have no political to make any meaningful changes.
              All we get is talk & public posturing.

Comment

Well it start in the homes and community and holding them responsible. The politicians are coming from our homes. Yes we need leadership but until we force them to lead, they will take the easy way out.

See how man force AJ to meet with his counterpart????? Politicians must work and show results.

Comment

we will tek the slackness over there...it is in our DNA...

Comment

HL must have missed this.

Comment

Working...
                    X