X position open up !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFF AGENDA : BLOODY UNREASONABLE !
    JFF :MOTIVATION - Dem nuh ave nothing betta fi duh, more serious human rights issues need to be addressed in my opinion.

1) The corrupt tribal elitist constitution
    2)Ganja human/civil rights

These two will addresses the rest.If not the 1st will.

A suh mi see it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Agreed, they seem to think no one is constructive but them.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The seeds have been planted and it would be an act of insanity to dig dem back up.
        I already made concessions regarding the TG matter.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          JFF AGENDA : BLOODY UNREASONABLE !
          JFF :MOTIVATION - Dem nuh ave nothing betta fi duh, more serious human rights issues need to be addressed in my opinion.

1) The corrupt tribal elitist constitution
          2)Ganja human/civil rights

These two will addresses the rest.If not the 1st will.

A suh mi see it.
          I really can't understand this reasoning

In Jamaica's current environment of extreme self-centered & corrupt behaviour... an entity devoted to the public interest is a breath of fresh air...and a boon to the development of an independent civil society which Jamaica needs to counterbalance the failed & corrupt JLPNP Matrix

We saw in 2011 how an energized civil society was able to force out a spiritually corrupt misleader and force desperately needed policy changes... the JFJ was a part of that process as I recall. Civil organizations need to be encouraged but yes...also receive constructive criticism

I could quibble over this or that JFJ position or some inadequacy they may have.. but I have to support their overall mission and performance to date
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I have stated that in the past,I hope the JFJ grows into a true human rights organization,attacking the police is a band aid, its ridiculous,they need to attack the laws that bring into practice this extrajudicial killings ,then attack the system of laws that has us into this chaos(the constitution).

We need to be realistic, we are a 3rd word nation with gunmen that can match anything the soldiers have , not police ! to not expect collateral damage ,extrajudicial killngs etc and then cry that we want better ,when the government constitution in arm has no plans of accessing better , but most woulkd argue are comfortable is madness.....again are we to expect outside help to clean up our constitutional mess.It is my belief their is a constitutional link between all what ails Jamaica.Band aiding it over wont help.

Comment

Good for you ,happy you see it that way.Lets just say I disagree to a point or some points.

Comment

The problem X is that you are not worthy to criticize the JFJ...

That is like the Sanhedrin criticizing Jesus..

There is nothing new about your routine..

Comment

Is long time X wrong and strong...

There is an adage which speaks to them that know not and know not they know not...

Comment

Who is they ?

You speak of Agenda..

What is YOUR agenda ?

Comment

There are FEW Jamaicans who could fill that gap...

Mi nuh know none that leaving a position of prestige and money fi battah bruise fighting the State and the Power Base status quo.. NONE...

Dem few and far between..

Di bwoy X vex mi tuh know end on dis mattah... ah coulda juss.. cho...

Comment

More Proof!

Comment

More Proof.

Comment

Stick tuh dat.. nuh mek mi ketch yuh ah bad mout Human Rights Agencies and the courageous and self-less acts of leading advocates..

Nah warn nuh again...

Comment

Working...
                            X