No announcement yet.

17,000 Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't go into the intricacies of local politics. The security minister tends to talk unscripted and that has not helped at all as is alluded in the letter writer MJ Williams in an earlier post. Actually I heard on the news 17,000 illegals but it seemed to have morphed into 17,000 Jamaicans.

Comment

poor yuh ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

local being Jamaican or Trini?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Your comprehension is diminishing rapidly. Context. Take a step back and get the perspective right. You are more than capable.

Comment

My comprehension is fine tan deh .... Who is we and who is unnuh? Lines getting blurred....

Comment

For you maybe...myopia causes that...

Comment

"Local politics" in Exile's post is CLEARLY Trini... BUT, if you are simply trying to be perfectly clear in your understanding, there's the answer...
                Peter R

Comment

You ought to know ...

Comment

Thanks for the clarification ....

Comment

Working...
                    X