X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haitian Genocide in DR has Begun

Haitians Genocide In The Dominican Republic

By JcLaurent | Posted November 25, 2013 | Nassau County, New York

In the past few days, hundreds of Haitians have been slaughtered in the Dominican Republic. It's like a genocide; people need to know. Here is the latest one; this happened yesterday.
    Haitians are being slaughtered and humiliated in the Dominican Republic almost on an everyday basis. 95 % of the poor Haitians working in the Dominican Republic are being robbed of their personal belongings and hard earned sweat money continuously. The highly rate of Haitians being killed or massacred while working in the Dominican Republic is as high as 90 %. The Dominican Government has never done or said anything to stop the genocides. People Need To Know !

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1063829
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Haitian man beaten in the DR
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

"Not Vetted by CNN"?????? Is there any truth to these reports? This is something that would be all over the American news media, with Haiti and DR being in the backyard of the USA.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

DR is allied to the US and Haiti has a tumultuous relationship with the US.
        Haitians have always been (mis)treated with CONTEMPT by DR,and yes DR economy is far superior to Haiti's.
        The m16's that was smuggled into Haiti,Jangle.

Comment

I understand that, but is the report of these killings true?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

remember all those pictures of charred bodies in Tivoli after the incursion? most of them were decades old and taken in the Congo...snicker...

Comment

I would not be shocked if they were.
              The influx of M16's had deadly consequences,and DR facilitated that,both facts missed making news on CNN etc.

Comment

Well, we can do our part to talk about it and call CNN to see if there is any truth to it! This continued massacre of black people must come to an end!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The first picture in the IREPORT is from a cop in the NYPD. The second is from an online Haitian newspaper.

Comment

Massacre or not, I have enough reasons not to deal with the DR. Their treatment of Haitians is completely unacceptable for me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                      The highly rate of Haitians being killed or massacred while working in the Dominican Republic is as high as 90 %.
                      You all cannot be this gullible...

Comment

When Haiti was a conquering power was their treatment of the Dominicans unacceptable to you? Woieeee...rebels waiting for any cause

Comment

Yes but that hardly translates to genocide.

There is clearly some violence going on against Haitians. A DR couple was killed along the border and Haitians are being blamed for it. So far it is unclear how bad it is.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wasn't around then. What did you witness?

I don't believe the British treated us well for centuries. I think it's time we storm their high commission?

Brickie, yuh ready?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I believe the analagous behaviour would be to prohibit British subjects from being able to obtain Jamaican citizenship...nothing wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                              X