Vybz Kartel Is Toast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vybz Kartel Is Toast

...this eyewitness a talk di tings...dem use a cement block cave in Lizard head...

Yuh think so?

He may be a strong witness for the prosecution, but the sort of juvenile forensic practices of the police may be enough to scuttle the case.

Do they really have a video of what took place?

I guess we shall see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That was my thinking as well.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well his testimony was pretty compelling...and lines up with the talk on the street in Waterford...he said after he saw them bash in Lizard's head he flicked off Kartel and tek two fence and run down the road...he said Kartel was in pursuit behind him when his pit bull bit Kartel on the leg...this idiot stopped and helped kartel flag down a taxi and went with him to Andrews hospital and siddung in the waiting room...sound like a movie to rhattid...

Comment

Wow,concern for Kartel's dog bite but not for Lizard....
          Also,Kartel more concerned about his dog bite than disposing of the corpse of Lizard?
          Seems like he left out a few things,he likely assisted in getting rid of the body.
          Without a body,how to determine the fatal blow?

Was it Lizard that Kartel got one of his girls to file a false report...,seems like something one would do to mask the murder of someone.
          I think Kartel did it,and judging the high profile police officers involved in the case,there is a strong attempt being made for a conviction.
          Personally speaking,I think he is guilty,and the lizard..... and the other case are barely scratching the surface.

Comment

As Brickie stated up top, word on the street is that he is guilty. A lot of people seem to know some details about his criminal lifestyle. Clearly it is hearsay, but they do a great job repeating it!

Same thing the streets were saying about Buju.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah bwoy what a lala. It hard to repeat some of the things you hear sometimes.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Isn't it fantastic that, no matter how guilty one might be, if yoru lawyer does a good job defending you (bringing up all sorts of impossible scenarios; stalling the case till kingdom come until the jurors just can't be bothered any more; having hissy fits with judges; etc.) you can still expect to come a road wid yuh criminal self?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We could try the Spanish Colony model..

Guilty till proven innocent.. burden of proof is on the defense.. wheh yuh tink ?

Comment

I can only imagine the unsubstantiated, out of the blue, pulled from one's nether region stuff that the defence will pull today during cross examination!

This case is far from over!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X