X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US deports Laden over “Spliff Tail”

US deports Laden over “Spliff Tail”

15 hours 33 minutes ago

Irie FM News is reporting that former Rising Stars contestant Laden, was recently deported from the United States, after he was caught with a “Spliff Tail” in his possession. Laden was caught with the “Spliff Tail” in his pants while being processed at the Los Angeles International Airport and he was subsequently sent back to Jamaica

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    US deports Laden over “Spliff Tail”

15 hours 33 minutes ago

Irie FM News is reporting that former Rising Stars contestant Laden, was recently deported from the United States, after he was caught with a “Spliff Tail” in his possession. Laden was caught with the “Spliff Tail” in his pants while being processed at the Los Angeles International Airport and he was subsequently sent back to Jamaica
    I don't know if I should or just remainor just .

Kindly advise.

Thanks
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Be saddened,it was a foolish,costly oversight that resulted...for a fellow Jakan.The fact that he smokes weed is not alarming,and LA is probably pioneer legalizing weed for medicinal use.Some irony that, the impetus is to keep someone out.. when that same person probably would have legal access to more potent....there.
      Very careless of him.

Comment

Some of these entertainers have been too careless. I posted before where an entertainer was spotted smoking a spliff outside an international airport before boarding a plane. Some of them think it is legal, medical or not.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He may not even have known it was there.

Unnu gwaan like unnu always memba which part unnu put di spliff tail!

Is there a chance they would have just put him on an outbound flight without recording it as a crime and as a deportation?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He may not even have known it was there.

Unnu gwaan like unnu always memba which part unnu put di spliff tail!

Is there a chance they would have just put him on an outbound flight without recording it as a crime and as a deportation?
            It seems to be an entry refusal not a deportation. There are legal ways to get a pardon for this minor offence.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

No pardon for foreigners boss. I agree with Mo, and dem could have looked the other way. It was likely a drug dog sniffed him out, with the smell of ganja in his clothes. Customs always mek sure a drug dog sniffs the passengers & luggage from Ja.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X