RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHistorian, scroll down and watch the piece titled..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHistorian, scroll down and watch the piece titled..

Big Up Damion Crawford and Daryl Vaz.

Your HONEST opinion please. Don't feel rushed to post. I fully understand your periodic checking in.

THanks in advance
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Just watching the video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5phkvD17M
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Crawford's first and last dub plates were lethal.
      Last edited by Rockman; November 25, 2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

My Honest Opinion....

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Big Up Damion Crawford and Daryl Vaz.

Your HONEST opinion please. Don't feel rushed to post. I fully understand your periodic checking in.

THanks in advance
        HL, my friend, I quite honestly regret watching that video. But more to the point, in his response in your original thread, poster Plush sums up the situation perfectly, in my opinion!

I suspect you will already have guessed my view of this latest socio-political debacle which, incidentally, fits like a glove in Jamaica’s slow but steady descent into that twilight zone status we have come to call, in the post-Somalia era, a “Failed State.”

I cry for my country (literally sometimes)!

Comment

Blame it on the weed.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Blame it on Danchall music.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank you sir. I too regret opening and watching the crap.

Another that i regret opening, was the immoral act done to dance-'all musik--that a decent guy like PR posted, and Mosiah big-up.

Enjoy your ThankGiving holidays Historian!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks, And You Too!

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Thank you sir. I too regret opening and watching the crap.

Another that i regret opening, was the immoral act done to dance-'all musik--that a decent guy like PR posted, and Mosiah big-up.

Enjoy your ThankGiving holidays Historian!
                Thank you very much, and the same to you and your family, HL boss!

And, incidentally, our opinions on various things Jamaican often happen to be very similar! So don’t be surprised whenever you see me agreeing with your viewpoints; generally that is how I feel as well.

Enjoy your day tomorrow! (One way to do so is to completely avoid this forum!)

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  Thank you very much, and the same to you and your family, HL boss!

And, incidentally, our opinions on various things Jamaican often happen to be very similar! So don’t be surprised whenever you see me agreeing with your viewpoints; generally that is how I feel as well.

Enjoy your day tomorrow! (One way to do so is to completely avoid this forum!)

Oh stop! Yuh know yuh going to visit us tomorrow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Im an HL look like dem need dem owna private forum
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X