Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people asking Ruel Reid to resign

as prinicipal???

I remember when Webhy took the finance post how much people talk about conflict of interest.

When the current director of Tourism John Lynch took office people talk bout conflict of interest.

When last you hear people use conflict of interest argument for any of the current PM appointment?

Low the man make him do him work and hopefully it will benefit the country.
    How does been a principal affect him been senator. He can excuse himself from any vote relating to Education but why trying stop the man from serving?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You would think we would want to encourage more competent people to be involved in governance, not less.

Sometimes I wonder if we have a death wish as a people.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Who is calling for Principal Reid to resign??

I agree that would be foolish...the JC assignment is far more important and rewarding than being a political hack
      Last edited by Don1; November 19, 2013, 11:42 AM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Read the conflict of interest argument that is been put out there, what you think it is there for. They are simple saying it is conflict to serve as a senator and principal.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Read the conflict of interest argument that is been put out there, what you think it is there for. They are simple saying it is conflict to serve as a senator and principal.
          Please give me the name of a person who stated that Principal Reid should resign... or please forward a link to an article containing a call of that nature

Thanks in advance

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

This must be tough for you...hush

Comment

Nope... just mildly interesting

Comment

Why would Reid have to issue statements like this?

http://rjrnewsonline.com/local/senat...principal-reid

What you think the Conflict of Interest argument is about?????

WAKE UP

Comment

I see concerns expressed...but no call for resignation.. Sorry

Comment

Why express concern when there is no reason for it??? How many people in the senate have two jobs????

Kindly explain their concerns.

Comment

I can speculate but can't explain what may be motivating concerns

That aside.. I still see no call for his resignation... Sorry

Comment

What are the concerns regardling conflict of interest???

When you have conflict of interest it means that you give up something.

Comment

A concern could mean (among other issues):

1. Persons need to know if there's a precedent for the situation

2. Persons need him to explain or to assure that either one or both assignments are not subject to neglect or conflicts

Sorry I still have not seen any call for a resignation ... but if you have...no worries

Comment

2. Persons need him to explain or to assure that either one or both assignments are not subject to neglect or conflicts.

How many senators have fulltime jobs?? The senate position is not a paid one in case you don't know. How does education conflict with the work of the senate???

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

2. Persons need him to explain or to assure that either one or both assignments are not subject to neglect or conflicts.

How many senators have fulltime jobs?? The senate position is not a paid one in case you don't know. How does education conflict with the work of the senate???
                              LOL.. you seem to forget you asked me what may be motivating persons who've expressed concern

Since I've expressed no concern those questions of yours should be directed to such persons. I don't speak on their behalf

Comment

Working...
                              X