Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tessanne, Tessanne, Tessanne

Argument done!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Wicked performance. Not many could have done that.

Big up Tess
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So Assasin , mi hear dat lots of Jamaican nuh rate harrr.

I am trying to figure out why the hell not!!???

I think she is a lot more talented singer than most of the local artists. She has quite a superior range.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Simply not true! Unless yuh talking JNLIJ. People a yard rate har !

Or yuh just trying to start something?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

she sound nasal..

Comment

Nasally good!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

HAHHAHA!

Well, some nose hole bigger dan oddas!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hey...same ting i said

Comment

but her album was released and promoted in the USA...so it looks like it's Americans who don't rate her...

Comment

no worries.. is a characterstic of you uptown types !

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Simply not true! Unless yuh talking JNLIJ. People a yard rate har !

Or yuh just trying to start something?
                      Ever see mi start 'ruption on this forum?
                      Cho man!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some gyal bex to the point of misandry

http://www.theguardian.com/world/sho...azine-backlash

Adam Levine's Sexiest Man Alive status takes a battering

The Maroon 5 frontman has been deemed the most attractive man on the planet by People magazine, but not everyone is as delighted by the news as he is

Adam Levine, frontman of Maroon 5: not everyone's idea of the Sexiest Man Alive. Photograph: Brendan McDermid/Reuters

Name: Adam Levine.
                        Appearance: Tattooed and smirking.
                        Tattoos, schmattoos. Even respectable BBC presenters have those nowadays. Levine's "body art" is a far bigger deal than David Dimbleby's scorpion. When he strips, you can see a rose, a tiger, a guitar, a paw print, a flying eagle, a shark, a pin-up girl, a heart with "Mom" on it
                        Is that why he's smirking? Is he about to unveil a freshly inked anaconda on his you-know what? Noooooooo! He's smirking because People magazine has just named him Sexiest Man Alive.
                        Shouldn't that be Sexiest Nonentity Alive? Au contraire. Levine fronts the internationally successful band Maroon 5. You may know them from such hits as Makes Me Wonder and Moves Like Jagger.
                        I wouldn't bet on it. He's also a judge on the US incarnation of The Voice, where he upset patriots earlier this year by joking "I hate this country" when a couple of his contestants were eliminated.
                        And we should care about this Sexiest Man fluff because …? Because there's been an ugly backlash, with website Jezebel insisting his "terribly smug personality and terribly terrible music" make him unfit to join the ranks of Channing Tatum (2012), Bradley Cooper (2011) and Ryan Reynolds (2010).
                        Hmmmmmmmmmm. Madeleine Davies, who called the choice "****-poor", was shocked to the core by Levine's confession that he only does yoga "because the classes are always packed with beautiful women", claiming: "I would rather have sex with Norm from Cheers."
                        Classy. Meanwhile, in a "terrible-news alert", Laura Beck commented: "I'm conflicted because my undercarriage is all YES PLEASE and my brain is telling my mouth to throw up on my vulva."
                        Ew. "It's such a mess," she went on. "I just want to **** him and then kill him. IS THAT SO WRONG?"
                        Do we have time to explore why it's apparently OK to say that kind of thing about a man but not about a woman? Sadly not. We've just missed International Men's Day.
                        Would Davies and Beck be in with a chance anyway? Probably not. Levine is currently engaged to Victoria's Secret's Behati Prinsloo.
                        What does the man himself have to say? "I feel ssssexy!" apparently.
                        Do say: "I want you."
                        Don't say: "I want you dead."

Comment

Tessanne Chin Is 'Speechless'

The Voice: Tessanne Chin Is 'Speechless' Over Usain Bolt Support

"The Voice’s" Tessanne Chin tells AccessHollywood.com's Laura Saltman why her coach Adam Levine, who is rumored to be People Magazine's 2013 Sexiest Man Alive, deserves the title. Also, she talks about how intimidating it felt to perform a Gladys Knight song.

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/vid.../2851404388001#
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X