Obama presidency sucking wind, polling GW Bush numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am watching the ride.

...as I think the GOP will have to come out of the "No to everything that has Obama written on it" if they are to win back the greatest of the prizes they desire - The White House. Just do not think they shall be elected as leaders if they have no accomplishments.

Immigration?
    Hey they need to dampen perception of being racist and against minorities. Minorities are the real swing voters. In many States they hold the key to party official elected.

They (the Republicans ) may just realize they need to suck up to the minorities...and - I shall throw this in - women???!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Eventually they will, but I think we are a few election cycles from them facing up to it. Two more presidential losses may be enough punishment.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wah yuh a seh, Islandman?
        Dem dunce?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X