• Gwaan Bartlett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..... Pack yuh Grip an Go Sarry Sass

JLP's Tufton, Bartlett Tender Resignations

Published: Monday November 11, 2013 |

Edmund Bartlett – File

Following Audley Shaw's defeat in the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) leadership challenge yesterday, Shadow Spokesperson on Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Investment, Christopher Tufton; and Shadow Cabinet Spokesperson on Tourism and Travel Development Services, Edmund Bartlett, have tendered their resignations.

Earlier Audley Shaw and Gregory Mair, who supported Shaw, tendered their resignations.

Tufton in a letter to Holness this morning stated:

Congratulations on your election as Leader of the Jamaica Labour Party.

In keeping with your new mandate from the delegates of the JLP I hereby tender my resignation as Shadow Spokesperson on Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Investment to allow you a free hand in building your team going forward.

Bartlett in his resignation letter stated:

Dear Leader,

Sincerest congratulations on your victory yesterday in the Leadership elections at our Party Conference.

I think it is vital that the party gets back to the business at hand of rebuilding and reuniting its forces to achieve the ultimate goal of gaining state power at the next General Elections.

It is equally important that you be accorded a free hand to fashion your teams to lead the charge forward.

In the circumstances and accepted protocol am tendering my resignation from the Shadow Cabinet as the Spokesperson on Tourism and Travel Development Services.

I remain loyal to the great traditions of the JLP and will continue to serve its just causes.

Respectfully yours,

Edmund Bartlett CD MP

what that have to do wid me. You like call up people name???

I hear 6 of them resigned in all.

It is the right thing to do. Give the elected leader the opportunity to decide who he has confidence in and who he does not. Can't go to war and win looking over your shoulder half the time.

Elections have consequences.

Sass yuh nuh ear seh yuh fi Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!

what that have to do wid me. You like call up people name???
        Yes mi nuh mind kall yuh name... yuh vex???

woooiiieee

Overkill! Dem acting like dem in government. Holness could still have removed them from their shadow ministry. I bet many won't accept a reappointment.

The implosion continues!

Yuh can come back now

Young man time now!! Old man(and woman) time dun!

Gwaan Bartlett !!!

<Opposition Leader Andrew Holness this afternoon announced his 14-member Shadow Cabinet after he was re-elected as leader of the JLP. Among the surprise names in the 14-member Shadow Cabinet, are Audley Shaw, Delroy Chuck and Edmond Bartlett.>

lol !

no tufton?

Hells no! Too many divisive words during the campaign, if memory serves me right.

Yuh remembah wheh yuh have fi breakfuss dis mawning ?

What's the average age of that shadow cabinet?

I give up.. what is it ?

I give up too. Anything over 2000 requires a calculator for me.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              Gwaan Bartlett !!!

<Opposition Leader Andrew Holness this afternoon announced his 14-member Shadow Cabinet after he was re-elected as leader of the JLP. Among the surprise names in the 14-member Shadow Cabinet, are Audley Shaw, Delroy Chuck and Edmond Bartlett.>

lol !
                              SASS WI NOICE AGAIN!!!!