No announcement yet.

Tessanne Chin: No love from Jamaican radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and there I was thinking you liked 'good' music.

Comment

like some classic music but that is relative. Mi will listen when mi a chill but mi can't tell you that mi will listen to a 2 hour concert as a nuh all classical music get me going at all.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        There has been a lot of generalization on this forum sometimes, I know it maybe funny at times but that don't mean it don't happen here.
        Assasin, if you wish, you could also reference the posts made about the light skinned "snow" footballers -- when they joined the squad.

I too agree with Historian. Cherry-pickin' a term he used is just a way for them taking cover when cornered like a cat.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

And you don't have to sound embarrassed about it either!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Actually only two types of music keep me wide awake when I'm doing long driving in the US - Classical and Bob Marley. Scientifically proven!

Comment

Hear what I'm listening to at the moment... even though she singing bout a woman, I'm open-minded... love dis tune and her voice! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8SVDn34vVQ

And also this yute, from Senegal but living in Quebec now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0pFHpEWuw
              Last edited by Peter R; November 12, 2013, 07:14 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

Oh... and dis red man love Tessanne... after all, when I was at primary school in the country back in the early sixties dem use to call me, "c o o l i e", "red bwoy"; I was once even called "a red skinned ni@@er" by a drunk man when I was walking home from school (I was 6 yrs old and frighten bad) and believe it not "chiney"... so TC is my people; TC "to di werl" to echo Exile.

The forum police censor cool i e... nice!
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X