Kansas City...nice place!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over to you Jangle!

1Don don't be bashful, you can comment on Tilla's submission too.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Over to you Jangle!

1Don don't be bashful, you can comment on Tilla's submission too.

Thanks.
      mi ongly bashful wen mi affi draw fi mi Tims
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        1Don...where in KANSAS CITY did you go?

How long did you spend?

Thanks in advance:
        inna di miggle mi did deh...and i definitely wasn't there of my own volition

after 2 days of that sterile void... i left relieved to have avoided any brain atrophy

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

"inna di miggle mi did deh"

you measure it? LOL.
          give us site, places and why you don't like it other than it was a ..........
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As your clip showed, Kansas City went through a 5b renassiance only recently. Now it looks like a nice place to live. I think NYC is overhyped.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

you measure it? LOL.
              mi nuh write travelogue

Comment

Glad you enjoyed yourself.
                ...and I am sure you never expected less than you got from Tilla.
                A very good man is Tilla!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The $5b renaissance is more about the revitalization of the downtown area. I think the last part of that puzzle was the addition of Sprint Center, which was completed in 2007.

When did you visit again? In the 80s? :-)

I can just imagine you fly into the airport, your brother picked you up and shuttled you off the the boondocks near the army base. When you wanted entertainment, he started heading to KC, but then stopped by a truck stop and said to himself, "dis gwine haffi dweet as I am not driving 70 miles to KC so dis bwoy can go show off his pecs on some gal. "

Do you know which army base your brother was staying? I have lived in KC for the past 15 years and have not come across what you have described as KC.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well it was not the air base so I guess it was the other one. You ma sy be absolutely correct. So have you fixed the jumbo flies problem? The visit was so insignificant that I can barely remember it......or I could be contracting Mosiah and Karl disease ....old age.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      So have you fixed the jumbo flies problem?
                      There is your problem again. You should refrain from making such incorrect generalizations. Not only were you were in the boondocks beside an army base, but it sounds as if they had you close to a pig or chicken farm as well. As a matter of fact, the Midwest does a lot of cattle rearing, so if you were in the deep rural areas, you are bound to come across flies and maybe some foul smells.

Anyway Jangle, don't tell people that you know Kansas City as you really don't.
                      You can say you flew into the airport at KC, but that is about it.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

LOL. Jangle a town man. Him go a Cow and pig farm and nuh realize.

Bases normally in secluded towns where the base in the focus. Jangle you think if you go a West Point you go a New York City? you ask fi go a club and them gooda carry you go at a bar Newburgh or Peekskill instead. LOL.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

you measure it? LOL.
                          Don't back him into a corner Assasin. Let it go

HL

Comment

Yuh see wen HL go start yah now. Hey Sass next time you're up these sides, gimme a shout because yuh just name out all the hot spots in NY.

Comment

You are always a good sport Jangle!

That other dude need to relax.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                                Yuh see wen HL go start yah now. Hey Sass next time you're up these sides, gimme a shout because yuh just name out all the hot spots in NY.
                                Good one!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X