Stocks sliding!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocks sliding!!!

Worst day in over a year! DOW closed at 14,776.

Govt. shutdown said to be the cause.

"Wall Street" is going to have to talk with the GOP idiots--so things can get back to normal.

Some of them even claim that defaulting of the debt will not have an effect on local and international economy~~sigh~~
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

some of them probably even don't have a passport ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it affecting the local economy. A lot of people work as contractor to the federal government and I am not sure the contractors will be paid and people have immediate needs. The employment and spending numbers for this month is not going to be good.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Keep some cash on hand and get ready to buy. I think there will be a short window of opportunity over the next week or two. Still too high for me to buy right now.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't think the repub going to let it go into another week.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes sir, that is the key! I am getting ready to buy, and waiting for dem to default on the debt ceiling.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The panic is slowly rising but we not there yet. We need a 500+ point drop in the Dow. Could be as early as tomorrow.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                Yes sir, that is the key! I am getting ready to buy, and waiting for dem to default on the debt ceiling.
                Irony: opportunity in crisis!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X