Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about selling the James Bond experience

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...business9.html

Done talk bout that long time, while man a run mi down a talk all kind a tings. LOL!!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Done talk bout that long time, while man a run mi down a talk all kind a tings. LOL!!!!
    Perhaps what was meant was "better sell".

Did they not even name the airstrip at Boscobel, Ian Fleming Airport...and partnered with the Tourist Board on using as a selling point?

jamesbondtours.com

http://www.bing.com/search?q=James+b...7265cc13318628

Well I hope this shall lead to a new improved effort!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

****!!! Ah suh di airport kriss?? Ow much hotel room in dere???

Ow much dem rent dem James Bond Airport room fah Sass??????????

wooooiiiiee mi MoneyPenny!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sass.... care to elucidate upon that which you
        ???

Or perhaps you wish to withdraw the statement??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

just go back to the archive and you will see on this subject. Mi done talk
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh ... I should search through your 27,600 posts to try to find something I'm not aware of?? That doesn't make sense Sass

Juss ansa di query yute

Comment

you search for everything else. LOL

Comment

If I knew the nonsense that you posted on this subject I might search for it.... but I suppose since you know it's nonsense you won't dredge it up.

Yes you would get clobbered if you did ... good choice yute

Comment

Karl... no visitor is attracted by an airport....an airport is a utility people wish to exit as quickly as possible...it's not a destination

But some think an airport name is a possible attraction for some unknown reason

Comment

Working...
                  X