The two mini-bus drivers involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two mini-bus drivers involved

in the crash had 225 tickets outstanding between them!!! Is this true?? I think that is what I heard Simon Crosskill say on SPortsmax zone. Apparently, one of the students killed was a 16 netball (or was it volleyball?) player who was very good.

Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, it's not just the mini-bus divers that killed the students but the sh!tstem too!
    Peter R

You'd think there would now be zero tolerance on drivers with multiple tickets, right? It will happen again.

They need to tell us if the drivers owned the buses or do the buses belong to cops.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, the System Shares Responsibility!

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      in the crash had 225 tickets outstanding between them!!! Is this true?? I think that is what I heard Simon Crosskill say on SPortsmax zone. Apparently, one of the students killed was a 16 netball (or was it volleyball?) player who was very good.

Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, it's not just the mini-bus divers that killed the students but the sh!tstem too!
      You are so correct, boss!

Right now, I’m trying to block this tragedy from my mind, but I cannot! I feel it deeply for those poor students, their families and for the Holmwood community.

When will the sickening system finally stop destroying ordinary Jamaicans?

Comment

I agree with you

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        You'd think there would now be zero tolerance on drivers with multiple tickets, right? It will happen again.

They need to tell us if the drivers owned the buses or do the buses belong to cops.
        Unfortunately, Mosiah, you are probably right that “it will happen again.” Tragedy resulting from careless driving has impacted Holmwood students more than once before (at least three times), but despite this, the same nonchalant, life-goes-on-as-usual attitude continues to emanate from the authorities.

I agree with all three of your sentences!

Comment

Working...
        X