• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When they start the Garrison Dismantling

how long before this Forum goes down ?

Tivaarli got nutting pon dis Garrison..

Re: When they start the Garrison Dismantling

Yuh say it like a joke!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Are you kidding me???!!! Opposing views are welcome on this site. You and Lazie put on unnu comrade jersey and try walk thru Tivaarly and see wha happen.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
        Are you kidding me???!!! Opposing views are welcome on this site. You and Lazie put on unnu comrade jersey and try walk thru Tivaarly and see wha happen.
        Wait ... unuh nuh say unuh educated? Suh since Tivoli duh it, that explain why unuh willing fi exhibit ... Scaly .. wha yuh call it .... oh yeah, .... INSANITY!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

By the way ... Mitty, what are the colours Tivoli Gardens FC wear again?

Comment

It is one thing to challange my political IQ...but do not mess with my soccer knowledge... I always wondered why the soccer team wear a different color than the garrison colors.
            Mitty

Comment

Mi ask yuh a question! Stop stoke yuh ego. What colors Tivoli wear?

Comment

I didn't believe yu was serious, as i watch both semi-final and finals of the Red Stripe cup. I saw Eddie in his green t-shirt, but he was cheering for team in orange and black. As the team president he should have worn the team colours, but i guess he was trying to make a bigger point.
                Mitty

Comment

Good! What happened to those in orange? Or yuh gonna throw up smoke screens now?

Comment

I was just trying to say we should not politicise our soccer. We all know that Eddie was the JLP leader for many years and he is the president of a team in a JLP garrison. Eddie must realise he is retired from politics and the only colours he should wear on the sidelines are colours of his team and his team only. By wearing green he might be intimidating players from other teams and maybe from his own team who may be affiliated with other political parties. OK sah, respect.
                    Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                      I was just trying to say we should not politicise our soccer. We all know that Eddie was the JLP leader for many years and he is the president of a team in a JLP garrison. Eddie must realise he is retired from politics and the only colours he should wear on the sidelines are colours of his team and his team only. By wearing green he might be intimidating players from other teams and maybe from his own team who may be affiliated with other political parties. OK sah, respect.
                      Another court jester post. Alot of you round here need to tek up comedy.

"politicise our soccer?" Explain why there was low attendance when the national team was wearing green? Gwaan fool yuhself Mitty.

Comment

Our football has been political from 19HL (how long) now.

I've often heard that it is Seaga who has been holding back Tivoli Gardens FC from reaching higher heights in the NPL and from selling players to bigger leagues. They say he's just doesn't understand the bizniz aspects of the game.

That may be true, but then neither does Omar Davis, Peter Hibbert and a host of other managers in the NPL.

The NPL needs real football managers and must rid themselves of these political figures who are just holding the clubs back.

BTW, I've never seen Seaga in a green shirt when Tivoli is playing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh, Heh, yu serious..look at the RBZ wall paper behind this post... the players are in green tops and the stadium look ram. I fail to see the logic behind your correlation...Let me remind you that our national colours are RED,GOLD, and GREEN. Please Lazie we need your prudence on this site...dont get paronoid on us.
                          Mitty

Comment

Bossman, when the likes of Anglin and Tegat were in their prime the primary color of the team was green. I even went to a Shell Cup final and leff St. Ann and buy tickets on the same day.

Since Burrell took over the primary color changed. A how long yuh a follow yaad football? I have no problem educating, just need fi know what level mi need fi start teach from.

Comment

Burrell nuh labourite? Is him change di colour from showa green?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X