I might have to re-evaluate the 6% Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might have to re-evaluate the 6% Growth

projection and analyze Mosiah reasoning more closely regarding the 'Jamaican people' factor..

I just get off the phone with a Jamaican... I asked if they were going to support the reggae youth dem against the Ticos..

The man ask if I forget what today is ?

I say what yuh mean ?

Him seh no waaay him missing American Idol fi guh watch Under-17...!!

Bruce... yuh haffi re-assess you predictions.. tings really bad !

Re: I might have to re-evaluate the 6% Growth

The man might have ambitions of being the next Bob Marley... is not every yawdman want to be like Tappa. Anyway, you go and cheer for our future reggaeboyz, I am expecting a detail analysis of our victory in your post tomorrow. BTW, who is this fellow impersonating BenJ? BenJ have a better sense of humor.
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

What does American Idol have to do with Bob Marley aspirations ??

Better you stick to defending the indefensible.. it at least provides better humour.

Comment

Maudib!! Maudib!! wake-up, look at it in the context of musicians/singers looking for what it would take to be a star, or AI providing some inspiration to a likkle yute who is aspiring to be reggae star. Ok, mi cyaan bother, mi nuh waan confuse you, now go back to sleep. Match report in the AM please
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

You think AI is inspiration for a likkle yute in Jamaica aspiring to be a reggae Star ?

Tell me yuh joking...

By the way the person I was talking tuh is not a figment of your imagination..

Comment

Working...
          X