Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you had a good laugh.
    Go easy on this grill this weekend.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That is just how you deal with dissent.
      Isn't it strange when one gives MLK his dues,YOU feel offended.They are both black(incidentally MLK...)and leaders..So what if MLK is preferred?
      If you really like something,love what is good for it and hate what is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        I am all for precision killing of individuals who are plotting strikes against America. However, if women & children are killed in the process, that is murder. Why are we so scared of calling a spade a spade? Is it because of???
        Is it murder?

If a mother knows her son is a murderer. The cops turn up to apprehend him and he attacks the cops with gunfire from the house.

Do the police flee?
        ...or do they return fire onto a house within which his Mom, wife & kids are?
        If they return fire and if his Mom and his kids are killed by their fire...is that murder?

I will not provide an answer.

Now let us broaden the circumstance: Enemy of the USA 'fire' on the USA. They then take refuge among their parents, friends and acquaintances and are attacked. Their parents, friends and acquaintances are killed.

Firstly, is it murder?

Secondly, who is (ultimately) responsible for the deaths of the parents, friends and acquaintances?

I will not provide an answer.

I will just say this if my relative, friend or acquaintance put in the position of harm...without my willingness to be in same...even if I am in the land of milk and honey I would be ****ed!!! ...and blame the relative, friend or acquaintance who put me in that position and not the individual or persons who inflicted the physical or whatever type 'blows' on me.

In a real sense the relative, friend or acquaintance threw away all link to me...save enemy...or hater of me.

Isn't it not unreasonable to request of those who are being attacked to not retaliate or protect own interest...but rather to just 'play dead' or just die?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X