OJ light up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ light up

The Toronto mayor made world news earlier this year amid allegations that he was caught on video smoking crack cocaine. The video has not been released publicly and Ford has refused to leave office.
    He has denied the allegations saying, “I do not use crack cocaine, nor am I an addict of crack cocaine.”
    Three years ago, Ford admitted he was charged with driving under the influence and marijuana possession in Florida in the 1990s. At first he denied these allegations, but later pleaded no-contest to the impaired driving charge and the drug charge was dropped.
    Ford was pressed about his pot past Wednesday after Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau admitted that he puffed on a joint three years ago, while a Member of Parliament. Trudeau has said pot should be regulated and legalised.
    Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne also said Wednesday that she smoked a little pot about 35 years ago.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz2dIcSRqO1
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

When are these silly admissions going to become less than newsworthy? So happy it's no longer that important for you to have been drafted before you could run for public office.

Yes, the crack is a big deal. Likkle hi-grade? Cho!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well i think the mayor is pathetic not because he smokes a bit of weed but because he has appeared in public intoxicated whether its on weed. Its alleged he has a substance problem but from the day he got elected i said he is gonna be an embarrassment.

Comment

True. It's one thing to smoke a little joint on the sly or on the side, quite another to appear in public intoxicated. I was in T.O. recently and the man appeared (allegedly) high on something at a Greek festival... OJ unuh mus ditch dis bredda!
        Peter R

Comment

Ya Toronto deserve better but mi nuh have no vote.. mi live in the burbs..

Comment

Working...
          X