RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big university graduates scoring this low on GMAT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big university graduates scoring this low on GMAT??

Avg 434?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...iness_14913252

Failure to grasp the english language...sad...how will the apologists explain non-english speaking countries scoring higher than us?

Comment

I believe Miss Sandra is a former Wolmer's Girls

I did not do so well on my English SAT because of the British spelling. I do not believe this is the case here though.

Maybe higher standards for Henglish teachaz locally?

Comment

There are cultural factors at work for terms, phrases & British English etc. After mashing up CXC English, I messed up my college English entrance exam. I retook it and did fine.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Note, this is NOT SATs. This is GMAT, Graduate Management Admissions Test. This test for for people with at least a first degree.

Even back in my time the lowest I heard any good school accepting was 550 and only for people with exceptional scores in one side, like a non-native truster who aced the Match portion of the test.

It has reportedly gotten worse and you need minimum 650 to be considered by the top schools.

Comment

Willi, preparation is key. Often times I talk to players about their SAT scores and they tell they have a "not so bad" SAT score but "them never study" for it. Practice test, classes, studying and taking it serous is a problem. They jus think they can walk in and get good grades.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by world fan View Post

I did not do so well on my English SAT because of the British spelling. I do not believe this is the case here though.

Really, world fan? Really?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hmmm it seems like it might not be the English then....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

These are Uni grads....People need to stop referring to SAT which is a high skool leavers exam!!!

GMAT is like MCAT/LSAT!!!!!

Comment

Willi it nuh matter them have to study for it. You know how people up here prepare for their GMAT to get good scores? You can't just walk in and take it.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Watch the blood pressure....
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am calm...

Caps were for emphasis.

Comment

Originally posted by world fan View Post

End of quote.

Comment

Preparation is key. It's like leaving college with

a 4 years degree and going straight to to do your PE exam without any preparation unless yuh supa talented.

Comment

Not study....prepare.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X