An apologist of no mean order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apologist of no mean order

<We don't need to re-litigate these issues and certainly don't need to treat the FINSAC experience like firefighters who once called, put out the fire only to be accused of ruining the carpets with high-pressure water!

To be sure, we need to finance innovative small and medium-size enterprises. We also need to assist in moving viable informal sector activities into the formal sector. It is not, however, commercial banks whose skill set and business model - fractional reserve banking - that equip them for these tasks.

Thinking of this kind shall surely lead to certain disaster of the kind we can ill afford.

Wilberne Persaud, an economist, currently works on impacts of technology change on business and society, including capital solutions for innovative Caribbean SMEs.>

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...usiness71.html

Edward Seaga got up in Parliament and told dem.. DO NOT DO WHAT YOU ABOUT TO DO !!.. if you do THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN..

and for that they called him a goat mout....

Persaud needs develop some self-respect.... is muss Omar boyfriend to rath..

U have time reading that idiot. Some people mi write off on sight.

I met with a former manager yesterday and he is just a few months older. I told him how I increasingly lose patience nowadays and stop powder. He said that that is the beauty of one approaching 50, the windows of opportunity close and time is short of things we want to see accomplished be done. We no longer accept convenient self serving excuses. Do or dont do, there is no try.

Do we want to see a Jamaica we can all be proud of in our lifetime, or do we want to make excuses for our slight preference.

Right now, too me, U deliver or step. Mi naah powda and mi nah bentocater.

Comment

Di man mek sense!
      ...even if on this he has vested interests and biases!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How did the informal sector get to where it is now ?

Dat him muss tell wi !

Tuh unnastan how to move forward wi muss unnastan how wi got where we are...

Comment

Working...
        X