Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone

as between the Amorok/HiLux/Ford Ranger which is the better pick up and represents better value for money?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Sorry sah, don't know any of those vehicles firsthand. I would check online reviews, but with a little caution, since some of them are paid reviewers.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Heard the Ford Ranger is best value for money among that size and class range..two of my friends swear by them...one Jamaican, one Trini.....

Comment

Found on road dead.

Comment

Thank unnuh. Fix Or Repair Daily

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that is what they say but it maybe from history, Ford went through a ruff time but their products have been good lately. Some of the other brands though maybe just as good.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Amarok with 4x4 option has gotten rave reviews...Hilux is a bit pricey...don't know about the Ford...

Comment

The Mazda is the same engine, and bit less expensive...the Ford has different Engine sizes and also diesel...

Comment

My Nissan SUV is my best vehicle ever. 10 years & 145K, always reliable, never bruk down. Not the most fuel efficient, but who cares, I drive a SUV to intimidate those tiny Toyota Prius cars on the road....
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Joke driving dat and yu live pon mainland?

Comment

Working...
                    X