No announcement yet.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In reality what you did is give undue credence to a claim(the clerk's statement)and miconstrued Oprah's reaction (her concern) to the incident receiving a lion's share of media attention.
    You can't speak things into existence.

Comment

You have given zero credence to the clerk's statement.. I have weighed both and found Oprah's statement and initial assessment wanting..

That is why I am not surprised at her new position..

You however will forever be confused.. stuck in your pigeonhole..

Comment

oh ok.. so you are both delusional..

If him did seh Lee Kuan Yew him woulda be starting to mek sense..

Dat a straight Genius..

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Seaga di Day Walkin' Vampiya... 1958 graduate of the University of Transylvania School of Business... Major in Spiritual Corruption...Minor in Civil Warfare

...woooiiiieeee mi spleen!!
          Ooops mi figet

Special Mention for term paper in Nation Building Module
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Again unno think seh CH run like America...

Comment

Huh?

Trump went to Wharton.

Many pals of mine from B-Skool created hedge funds and a few banks. One created a big retail franchise and I could go on and on. My former employer was the CEO of the biotech firm, went to HBS and was worth $10B.

My point was that you don't need to come here and lecture about future of business as if you have some exclusive secret . Notice too that as soon as an entrepreneurial venture gets big dem draw for professional managers with FORMAL business training?

That is the point, Entrepreneurialism is not the main purview of B-Skools. The entrepreneur is normally having unique technical skills or insight and they are the genesis of the idea that grows from a seed to a sapling, but to grow to a full size tree and scale the business, different skill set that.

So you really not going to impress me by telling me of your very limited experience, no matter how good, when I have to synthesize over 900 of them in an intense 2 year period. Put it plainly, what yuh preaching bout mi know bout from 20 years ago!

Comment

Dunno, never had any of that in my skool and it was a top one...

We never into the Rock Star thing....though even there, when they have a guest come in and give a talk, that is not a credit course and its more for PR and intatainment. Those guests relate what they know and as I said they can be TECHNICALLY gifted and they also could have learned along the way from DBA consultants and top staff who have the FORMAL training.

It is know that the founder is not usually the best person to tek things to the next level. Look pon Facebook. Hell, even Bill Gates step aside long time..

Comment

ouch

all mi feel dat
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

man ah get rough in yah !

lol ! woiee !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      Just pray nuh lawsuit reach Oprah !!

Yapping is for Forum Rum Bar.. not International Press !

...in a court where the main actors have deeply held racist traits?
                      Just asking?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

talk english nuh.. mi cyaan fallah di quixotic thought process...

Comment

Okay Donald went to Fordham Univ. in the Bronx anything else is honorary but I'm not here to participate in a peeing contest. Willi the base of the argument here is what happened to Oprah in Zurich. What is clear is that the sales clerk is lying (or you willi is lying). The sales clerk said politeness is the alpha and omega of their business. You willi on the other hand says it's a sport to be rude to customers who they don't know or who isn't dressed "properly". I will side with Oprah as her story (not wearing anything expensive) matched up with your story.

I also gave my experience as a sales man telling you that if I did that whilst working for the last store chain I or any other would be fired on the spot (and this is a fact). You seem to have an issue with my sales experience. The astute thing to do would to bring counter sales evidence from your sales experience or friends you know in sales. Instead you or off on a rant about which business school I attended and how many billionaires you know. Do you think I would come to this board telling you I know Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg? No I don't know them but one thing I can tell you that's constant through the centuries and ages;it's good manners and politeness. In short good etiquette; etiquette beats out top business school degree any day. I'm sure you have seen people who are not nearly qualified as you (by attending top business school) yet they move to C level position, be the face of the corp and become your boss.

Willi have you ever interacted with the sales dept. of your corp? Has anyone from sales ever risen to C level in your corp?

This is really my last post on the matter as the truth is clear for all; Oprah was treated poorly and she walked out of the store. You willi took it personal and seem offended. Let me tell you who is real mad right now. The execs at American express. I'm sure Oprah didn't get that black card to walk around as a badge of honor. They want her to use it, this way they can make money. This is not a lecture as I'm sure you synthesized all this twenty years ago . Maybe it's time to drop willi 1.0 and launch willi 3.2 (with service packs)

Comment

You know how much money my different companies have spent on Sales effectiveness training?

As usual, you completely missed the salient points I was making and twisted them into something that suits your ready made conclusion.

Keep on trodding. More power to ya.

Comment

Working...
                            X