X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Carib cruise shipping colums

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2012/10...ibbean-system/

read the comments below??? Interesting.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

More like depressing.

Is there a successful taxpayer funded project anywhere?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The locals need to work on making their town cleaner and more inviting. The locals need make the visitors more welcome. It reminded me of aboriginal towns like Bourke in our home Australia. Maybe a modern local bar with a reggae band might lure in the tourist dollar.
        This pretty much sums up local Jamaican tourism...who in their right mind would want to walk around in Falmouth proper?

Comment

Yes willi you are right Ja can't make money because the locals are rude and harassing the tourist. Your side of the pond a wealthy tourist is harassed and being insulted it's her (the tourist) fault.

Thanks for the education.

Comment

The unemployment rate in Switzerland is 3%...

Comment

hence they don't need these uppity rich blacks from racist America money. Nuh worry mi ketch on fasss. They are thieves anyway not leaving 5k bags around them (unless you know them and the hotel where they stay).

Mek nuff sense. Yuh nuh even try go up deh unless yuh haff yuh black kyard. Ah lack dem ah go lack yuh up fi even come through dem door. Anyway gwaan causen say when dem done wid yuh, yuh ah go lub merica bad

Comment

What does this have to do with Falmouth and cruise ships?

Comment

Man ah tell unnu lang time dat spending 100s of millions of US$ in public funds is a colossal waste of the people's money to subsidize wealthy cruise companies....so that they may carry hordes of fat trinket-seeking Americans.

Most of these rotund individuals don't disembark...and when they do they spend an average of $100/person. Most of this relative pittance goes to attraction owners & in-bond merchant traders who are themselves recipients of extensive Govt subsidies...aka the people's money

All now "tourism experts" nuh realize the Plantation Shistem game being played on Jamaica...

Fiya bun di JLPNP Vampiya Shitstem & all Iniquity Werka
                  Last edited by Don1; August 15, 2013, 03:32 PM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

U have sense?

Mi nuh tell yuh seh Mugabe and him crew get stellar service.

Anyone goes slumming and dem get what the duck get. simples.

Comment

It worse in the other islands cuz at least we can charge dem fi full up di boat with drinkable water.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        It worse in the other islands cuz at least we can charge dem fi full up di boat with drinkable water.
                        LOL
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You think the Wharf a go nu better? When Chinese own it? When will we take responsibility like any other. We keep ourselves in this plantation of eternity you keep speaking of.

I will never be in any plantation because I believe I can overcome. Falmouth is an opportunity for many but if we don't take advantage yes we will continue to blame others.
                          Last edited by Assasin; August 15, 2013, 04:02 PM.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's the merchants fault that the town proper is a sh!t hole?

Comment

The role of government must be limited.

Comment

Working...
                              X