No announcement yet.

Why do students go to high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it come to unnastan how di Whirl ah run don't get confused.. yuh ah di student.. mi ah di professah...

Fortes !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      mi ask yuh bout how yuh decide where fi send yuh pickney.. mi nevah ask yuh about 'big picture of national development'...

As a patriot of the Seedless Grape variety my preferences are inconsequential. National development is paramount. Tribalists find this impossible to comprehend i know ... hush
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• On the matter of 'national development'.. I am the teacha.. you are the student.. mind your manners !

Comment

• You need to spend less time calling out good school name.. focus on reviving the tattered image of your Alma Mater.. propping yourself up on lore of ancient days is a sad situation to be in...

I understand your dilemma.. what I don't understand is your bluster.. yuh 'old boys' crew finally start to do something progressive to rescue di image, fix up di front gate etc, and you get over excited.. humble yuhself to good school... best move is to ask for advice...

Comment

• LOL... bad mind ah kill dem....wooooiiiieeee

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• Tribalists by definition & nature are destructive pests...

Baygon...ar betta still BOP fi unnu

Comment

• um.. examine the school rankings again.. looks like yuh confuse..

How top school fi badmind bottom feeder ???!

lol ! woiee !

Comment

• Can't speak for dem..Gwwaan spray dem nuh.. sound like one (or both) ah di tribe dem flop yuh show.. what project was it ?

Comment

Working...
                  X