RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-Man is your little princess in school yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-Man is your little princess in school yet?

Which school did you choose and how it is going?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Starts next Monday. In the end we decided to leave her where she was because after evaluating both schools they seemed about equal on the academic side, and her current school has some really good after-school programs which the other school does not have.

If I thought she was having problems academically we would have probably switched her because the charter school is very good at bringing children who are behind up to grade level, but given where she is I just wasn't convinced that it would have been the best to switch her.

We are going to try getting her a tutor once a week who can hopefully push her a bit. My main objective is to ensure that she doesn't lose the interest that she has in learning. Hopefully I don't regret my decision later, but you can only do what you think is best with the information you have.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
    X