Brown Man Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Lord....
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Chiney man was counting his Pound, Shilling and Pence -- neva had time for politics
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Rasta did several things but chief amongst it was that they saw in blackness a divinity that was otherwised classified as a punishment. See the curse of Ham.

Anytime you cannot see yourself as being connected to the supreme being you are left to feel as if you are a child of a lesser god.....

We have Rasta to thank for that awareness. There is more

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ah wheh di ?

Suh widout Rasta black man would consider themselves children of a lesser god ?

Mi tank Rasta fi Bob Marley and some wikid Reggae concert and a steady stream of European women to di rock.. dats about it and no small accomplishment..

Comment

you have Rasta and then you have rasta. Knowing brother Sam Clayton and see what he and his wife has done and try to do for their community make anyone proud. But then you have some man who call themselves rasta who just want spread every negative influence and do not believe in upliftment, I even have to wonder if some believe in any higher being.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dat tuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Like yuh ave blackman and yuh ave blackman
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah. you have to look at the whole picture.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Like you have 'Black Man Time' and yuh have 'Black Man Time'....

Comment

I firmly believe that the popular image of Jesus AND his disciples that permeates Christianity must have done/be doing some serious subconscious damage to our collective mindset.

It bothers me every time I go to a black church and see the glass panes....I keep saying to myself something is VERY wrong with this.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Critical Thinking is important to filter out the propaganda...

Certainly when it comes to what Jesus probably looked like...

Critical Thinking and di Intanet..

Comment

You have to WANT to know though, and organized religion is notorious for convincing people that they do not want to know cause if you do then eternal fya is waiting fe you.

Comment

ahm.. ok..

You will always have sheep...

Comment

Look like Bolt outfi stream some more to di Rock

Comment

Who told you that foolishness?

Comment

Working...
                                X