Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Man Time!

Independent Jamaicas First Cabinet

(Left to Right): Roy McNeil (Minister of Home Affairs); Hugh Lawson Shearer (Minister without Portfolio); Wilton "Dutty Shut" Hill; John P. Gyles (Minister of Agriculture); Neville Ashenheim; Herbert Eldemire (Minister of Health); Edward Seaga (Minister of Development and Welfare); Lynden G Newland (Minister of Labour). Front Row (Left to Right): Edwin Allen (Minister of Education); Robert Lightbourne (Minister of Trade and Industry); Donald Burns Sangster (Minister of Finance); Sir Kenneth Blackburn (Former Governor and First Governor General in Independent Jamaica); Sir Alexander Bustamante (Prime Minister and Minister of Defence); D Clement Tavares (Minister of Housing); and Ken Jones (Minister of Communications).
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

But wait, it nuh really much browner than today. Maybe this BMT thing is overstated?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

5 black man, 5 white man & 5 brown man...what is Mosiah's problem

Comment

The absence of any chiney man

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Built by Labour. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            The absence of any chiney man
            Fi reel.

Mi nuh ovastan ow yuh cyan ave Cabinet an nuh China inna it
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You would think the population is made up of 33.3 black.Mr.Education can't eat gets to be a hero,a time when Rasta was outcast,besides why is Yew a dwmigod to some?
              Keep ackee and saltfish as the national dish,mek wi get wid of the bogus heroes.

Comment

What purpose rasta really serve? Be honest?

Comment

I think the real question is why Micheal Manley a demo-god to some....

This defies all Critical Thinking based analysis..

Michael Manley in his role as leader of a country compared to Lee Kuan Yew was an abysmal failure... and that is being kind..

Comment

You are not paying attention,Mabley words ring true today.All Yew did was turn Singapore over to the tax dodgers,the sibgle biggest act of corruption ever.What he did isn't the answe;it can't be replicated everywhere else.

Comment

Did you go to the same school as A.J. Nicholson ?

Can you identify the location of this institution so that it can be removed from the earth ?

I mean this in all seriousness because you sound serious in your assessment.

Comment

Look,when addressing the tax issue,does Obama sound like Yew or Manley?
                        Maybe if I was an apologist for Bruce or anything green and black, I would agree agree with you regarding school.The audacity! I

Comment

What they did not do.they did not disenfranchised a sect from Jamaica to be proven by time to be woefully lacking.At least they did not get to become a hero thereby calling toquestion the awarenes of a people.

Comment

Sorry.. I cannot hear you.. still trying to recover from this:

"You are not paying attention,Mabley words ring true today.All Yew did was turn Singapore over to the tax dodgers,the sibgle biggest act of corruption ever.What he did isn't the answe;it can't be replicated everywhere else."

To paraphrase from Billy Madison:

"Mr. Rockman, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!"

Comment

black consciousness is great and all...my question is what is the purpose of rasta? what is there plan to make the world a better place for the black man...bunning up everyting to ashes?

Comment

Working...
                              X