Was it Bruce Golding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Bruce phuq it up ?

Blame Hero Peter.. is him circumvent the constitution in the first place thereby creating the problem..

Bruce rescue the situation.. crime drop by 40% and Dudus is bye-bye..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      How did Bruce phuq it up ?

Blame Hero Peter.. is him circumvent the constitution in the first place thereby creating the problem..

Bruce rescue the situation.. crime drop by 40% and Dudus is bye-bye..

You can bring the donkey to water, good luck getting him to drink. It is clear Mosiah's problem wid Bruce is that he was a JLP PM in a PNP country. All the noise him a mek up regarding Bruce him always sidestep the fact that the Intercept Comm. Act had to be amended. The problem for these clowns is that they don't deal with facts.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Huh? What are you getting at?

The man has one legacy - resigning in shame for his botched handling of the Dudus extradition and the subsequent killing of persons in his own constituency, with numbers second only to the Morant Bay rebellion.

Despicable Bruce!
        Mosiah, if Bruce did this any balance view of him has to give him credit for it. This has the potential to clean up the force and a clean force means less crime!
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I would be the last person to tell you that Bruce didn't do anything good for the country. Is me always say even Hitler did tons of good for Germany, if not the world. But what's the net effect?

Forgive me if this thread was supposed to be a listing of all the good things accomplished by Despicable Bruce.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What yuh tink bout PJ Patterson ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Forgive me if this thread was supposed to be a listing of all the good things accomplished by Despicable Bruce.
              Following the law is despicable? No wonder you are a PNP

Comment

Are you starting a new thread? Then do so!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no.. examining your state of mind..

Comment

Sorry, but you have to start a new thread for that too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not enough material to justify a thread !

Comment

Working...
                      X