Was it Bruce Golding?

How did Bruce phuq it up ?

Blame Hero Peter.. is him circumvent the constitution in the first place thereby creating the problem..

Bruce rescue the situation.. crime drop by 40% and Dudus is bye-bye..

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      How did Bruce phuq it up ?

Blame Hero Peter.. is him circumvent the constitution in the first place thereby creating the problem..

Bruce rescue the situation.. crime drop by 40% and Dudus is bye-bye..

You can bring the donkey to water, good luck getting him to drink. It is clear Mosiah's problem wid Bruce is that he was a JLP PM in a PNP country. All the noise him a mek up regarding Bruce him always sidestep the fact that the Intercept Comm. Act had to be amended. The problem for these clowns is that they don't deal with facts.

Huh? What are you getting at?

The man has one legacy - resigning in shame for his botched handling of the Dudus extradition and the subsequent killing of persons in his own constituency, with numbers second only to the Morant Bay rebellion.

Despicable Bruce!
        Mosiah, if Bruce did this any balance view of him has to give him credit for it. This has the potential to clean up the force and a clean force means less crime!

I would be the last person to tell you that Bruce didn't do anything good for the country. Is me always say even Hitler did tons of good for Germany, if not the world. But what's the net effect?

Forgive me if this thread was supposed to be a listing of all the good things accomplished by Despicable Bruce.

What yuh tink bout PJ Patterson ?

Forgive me if this thread was supposed to be a listing of all the good things accomplished by Despicable Bruce.
              Following the law is despicable? No wonder you are a PNP

Are you starting a new thread? Then do so!

no.. examining your state of mind..

Sorry, but you have to start a new thread for that too!

not enough material to justify a thread !