Was it Bruce Golding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it Bruce Golding?

Who was PM when INDECOM was given the direct power to arrest and charge cops? Was it Bruce Golding? If it was him then his legacy has to be reviewed!
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Huh? What are you getting at?

The man has one legacy - resigning in shame for his botched handling of the Dudus extradition and the subsequent killing of persons in his own constituency, with numbers second only to the Morant Bay rebellion.

Despicable Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Morant Bay rebellion...woieeeeeeee...

Comment

Events where scores of black people die are a source of amusement to you, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what i find amusing is your ongoing campaign against Bruce...who was prime minister in 2001

Comment

You cannot compare 2001 and 2010..

There was no 40% drop in murder rate after the 2001 'massacre'...

Comment

What happened in 2001? Are you talking about when the security forces tried to enter Tivoli Gardens? Whose fault is it when the police are habitually fired upon whenever they try to enter that community?

The JLP is responsible for all those deaths!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So why was there an enquiry ??

Are you saying there was no human rights violation in 2001 but here was in 2010 ??

lol ! woiee !! Yuh getting from bad tuh wuss now.. all ah try re-write history..

I guess raids on Tivoli are only qualified by which Party is in power..

Comment

Okay now I am confused...should Bruce have sent in the security forces or not?

Comment

Yuh not paying attention.. Bruce should not have run over Mo Toe..

Simple..

Comment

Can you shed some light on whatever history Mo & Bruce have? Him tek weh Lorna from Mo or something? This is puzzling...

Comment

There should be enquiries into all of them but the outcomes should all be the same -JLP fault!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bruce...this is funny. When you Swype the letters BRICKIE my Android device gives me BRUCE! Funny stuff!

Anyway, Brickie, it never had to come down to this invasion of Tivoli Gardens had Bruce not phuqed it all up in the first place.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's deep, trust mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so hold on deh...if Bruce didn't defend Dudus, constitutional rights...Dudus would just have turned himself in?

Comment

Working...
                              X