Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Sometime ago someone on here had posted a link to a free website to search for ancestral birth records. If anyone rememebers can you repost the link? It was an excellent site but my laptop with that info died.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

you can try Ancestry.com or Nara.gov. although it is mostly American records
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks. That wa not it. It was a specific website that showed birth info

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I remember but I don't remember the name now. Was it Exile or Hortical?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A dat...or even tdowl ... It was very very good

Comment

Check the Mormon websites..the best..Church of latter day saints....found lots of records there...Jamaica.

Comment

Don't remember if I provided the info.
              Let me look around....
              http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~jamwgw/civilreg.htm
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yeah, the Mormon church keeps very good records. Also, the Anglican Church in Ja too.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I did it was not there. Someone posted the link and I believe they said they had received it in an email. Could it have been Karl?

Comment

Karl (I think) had posted. Let me search through, I may have it saved. Because I found some of my relatives using it.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Gamma - this may be it

https://familysearch.org/
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

W'ppen, smaddy seh yuh and Mosiah related? A long time me a wonder meself. Unuh heads about the same size.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                          That is the one I posted...but it is by the Mormons and Gamma said: Not it!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hey ~<<><<?!€£¥€, yuh grey matter deficient or what??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              That is the one I posted...but it is by the Mormons and Gamma said: Not it!!!

Well -- it works, I have found relatives through it; even access birth certificate. Just got to play around with it.
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X