Clarke's unoriginal ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarke's unoriginal ideas

Clarke's unoriginal ideas - Agri minister now embracing proposals he once rejected.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news1.html

And to think there are those here who were adamant Clarke didn't oppose the Cassava project.

Following on his sudden embrace of cassava as a crop, which cultivation should be encouraged to assist the country's food security, Clarke turned up in the House of Representatives last Tuesday trumpeting the idea of using microchip in animals to help fight praedial larceny.

Y'all is a sick set.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

that one is a bad idea..

Comment

Cost prohibitive...

Comment

yup.... easier ways to do this. make it mandatory sentencing for stealing people livestock and only license butchers can slaughter along with making the butchers responsible and also those buying the meat for sale... so all along the chain make people responsible.

Comment

Won't work in Jamaica either. When people sell a goat to someone celebrating a wedding or nine night, does a butcher get involved?

I think animals and citizens should be microchipped!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah.. when you lived a buffalo. If a man sell you a cow you could a kill it jsut suh.. if i had my way only certified people could kill a goat or cow.

Comment

Still trying to find the farmers who were raising buffalos with wings!

OJ, wi just not there yet. People kill animals and sell to dem neighbor, free from all city and state regulations. And if yuh move too quickly to lock it down yuh hear dem a give poor people a fight. Nuh same ting a gwaan wid fi smoking law now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You think that easier? Me nuh so sure at all.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X