Golding's lack of credibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Golding's lack of credibility

As Willi seh.. it is only the party in power that can effect neccessary changes.. the last time Jamaica had reasonable growth was when a certain P was out of power.. in fact 'coincidentally' the only times Jamaica have experienced serious growth was when a certain 'P' was out of power..

I mean, it does not take a Rocket Scientist.. what am I missing ?

Maybe what I am missing does not reside in the realm of the rational.. from what I am reading apparantly 'personality' is what drives economies..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Tek time nuh.. the PNP nuh lose the election yet.. yuh ah talk like seh dem a guh lose...
      Do not think they shall...but, just thinking on what may be best for us!

Just maybe Sistah P will, on receiving her mandate, 'clean house' and FORWARD in best direction.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Ther is an exit clause for the 1 term mentality...exceptional performance. That takes care of the experience gap...which is no problem anyway, since if we were rotating frequently all teams would by definition have experienced servants.
        mmmm?

...isn't there a risk 'that system' will become corrupted? ....isn't that buying into the thought that 'exceptional performance' by one person cannot be bettered by 'more exceptional/greater exceptional performances'?

Anyway, I hear you!
        ...the 'one term' thing sounds good to me at this time.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Do not think they shall...but, just thinking on what may be best for us!

Just maybe Sistah P will, on receiving her mandate, 'clean house' and FORWARD in best direction.
          Yeah man, Sistah P biggah dan di PNP.. she shall clean house..

Repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is a sign of Madness Karl..

I hope you realize that you have a phobia...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I honsestly at times think you are mad.

Lazie: What did Willi suggest - 'one term'? Right?

Are we not in using the alternative to 'one term'?

--------

...to move on - Willi: Giving what you think is possible, has it ever crossed you mind...even fleetingly...that politicians on both sides either consciously or otherwise work at keeping things the way they are?

I have thought of it - both for our football...but that is another matter...and our political process. My answer is always - Naaaaah! ...but...???
            Simple answer Karl....YES!!!!!!!

Comment

Not a chance.

Yuh nuh tiad ah promissory note?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Not a chance.

Yuh nuh tiad ah promissory note?
                Must Karl or Jawge yuh a talk tuh. See Scaly's post bout insanity.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The real question is...can things really get worse than they are now?

Things have hit rock bottom Karl. Sis P is asleep at the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                  X